Thursday, September 29

Question from a Tech law student

I got a message from a student at Tech (NO idea how he got my name/Yahoo ID). He said they are using torts books written by one of our professors, Vincent Johnson--Studies in American Tort Law, and Mastering Torts. Prof. Johnson is visiting at Notre Dame this year and I told him I'm only 1L so I don't know anything about him. Apparently his class is freaking out about this new book, and he asked me to see if I could find an outline from a class that used this book that someone would be willing to share. I told him I'd see what I could do. So, if you've had Prof. Johnson, or had a class that used his book and would be willing to share your outline with some worried Tech students, please let me know. Reply to this post or email me at themistycat@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Misty

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanti said...

Bwahahahah!

Those poor Tech students.
Tell them to memorize Mastering Torts and do the same MBE questions available on BLE's website (ble.state.tx.us) and they'll be fine.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Shanti said...

Bwahahahah!

Those poor Tech students.
Tell them to memorize Mastering Torts and do the same MBE questions available on BLE's website (ble.state.tx.us) and they'll be fine.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home